Tuesday 23 April 2013

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR - 30 11 12

Back from training. It didn't kill me so I'm looking forward to being a great deal stronger. Soon would be good. My ability to formulate many written sentences among other things seems to have been swiped... here, I'm trying to mobilise again. 

Having not seen Axel for 10 days he boulders through the front door. Think: excited puppy, wagging tail, yelping for joy and then think: other end of the spectrum. Not an eyelash of recognition. I like to think there is a hidden crazy firework display of synaptic excitement going on in there. Research has shown there can be. It's nice to know he may care even if it doesn't show. Then again, in the light of him going to Residential School, I sometimes wish he didn't. He desists my puppy ways... as any young boy should.

Hours later he rabidly keeps trying to climb onto my shoulders and pull my hair whilst laughing... a little known-of sign of affection.

Reminds me to be careful what I wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment